Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow was never promised...

Tomorrow is never promised...
This thought as been passing through my head for the last week and there must be a reason. I frequently look to this world and am constantly amazed by how easy it is for each of us to get caught up in the hum drum of daily life and the drama and challenges that arise. Today I was crabby and realized how selfish being crabby is. Who am I to to snap at another human being that is doing their very best while they have the pleasure of being on this earth too?! I've pondered all day and still have no answer as to why I was crabby, but thankfully this co-worker pointed it out because I was able to change attitude course pretty quickly and better the rest of my day. This brought me back to thinking about how life is so precious and we truly should enjoy each and every day we are given....it is a gift!! Think....if we all made an effort to smile at someone each day or take a moment to help someone at the grocery store....what a difference we would feel?! I am an observer....I enjoy watching others interact with each other. There are so many opportunities available to us each day.....to remind each other that life is a gift and share love with one another.

I'm giggling because I'm tired enough right now that this may sound like rambling....I shall revisit this post tomorrow....LOL :)

For now....I will leave you with.....be kind to others, remember those that were kind to you and forget those that weren't.

Until next time...
~Hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment